2022-2023 NFL Discussion

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I need help here. I can't watch the NFL - I find it boring. But I always want to know who the absolute worst team is, so I can tell people they're my favourites and watch reactions. I used to be able to count on the Browns, and the Cardinals for a while. But in order to know who truly has no hope (so I can confidently announce I've put money on them winning the Super Bowl), I need to know who the worst teams are now.

Not the ones you hate. The ones you pity.

Help?

The Detroit Lions...they finished last in 2021....they stink :fartonyou:

I need help here. I can't watch the NFL - I find it boring. But I always want to know who the absolute worst team is, so I can tell people they're my favourites and watch reactions. I used to be able to count on the Browns, and the Cardinals for a while. But in order to know who truly has no hope (so I can confidently announce I've put money on them winning the Super Bowl), I need to know who the worst teams are now.

Not the ones you hate. The ones you pity.

Help?
Lions would be a good pick but the Jets are listed last in the NFL Power Rankings. Impossible to guess who will be the worst as the season progresses.

Go Detroit Lions. Super Bowl bound, baby.

Go Sydney Roosters. They will win whatever it is they play!

None can compare to a team I played ball for, the Waldman's Fish Market Mermaids.

We were mermaids. Have you ever tried to steal a base while being half fish (Maybe I didn't mention that about myself)? Definitely, we prefer sand over gravel.

We don't use the word "Merman" to describe males - we prefer MANatees. But that causes confusion.

Most teams from fish markets stink.

So your a mermaid and @Colin_T is a werewolf... Cool 😂
We were mermaids. Have you ever tried to steal a base while being half fish (Maybe I didn't mention that about myself)? Definitely, we prefer sand over gravel.

We don't use the word "Merman" to describe males - we prefer MANatees. But that causes confusion.

Most teams from fish markets stink.

I started watching the NFL in the back half of the 1960s when I was in college and then living in the Washungton DC/Va area. I became a Redskins fan. By the 1980s I had a bookie and bet the hole seasons long, nut never bet on other sports. I played tackle football in grade school and loved it. I played both touch and flag after that.

And then they began to ruin the game. Today it is not worth watching, imo. I cannot remember the last time I watched an entire game from start to finish. The thing that bothers me most is that sports used to have something called sportsmanship. We did not dance in the endzone, we were not "fools" like that.

I used to go to NBA games in Madison Square Garden. And then came Latrelle Spreewel and choking the coach and I have not been back to the garden nor watched Bball on the tube either.

These days I still watch some baseball. But they are now destroying that game as well. The only reason Tom Brady is so good is the rules changes. When it becomes a penalty to hit the QB 9/10 times, there is no point to watch the games any more.

Yesterday I think I saw a few minutes of football when changing the channel.

My bet is 20 years from now humans will not play football. it will either be all digital or done by "robots." I miss the days of Jim Brown, Riggins, Csonka etc. To me he GOAT Qback is still Joe Montana.

p.s. I wanted the Washington Football team to change their name to the Redskin Potatoes. That way they could keep the name and remove the negative connotation.

I don't mind if they dance... I don't see an issue BUT I don't like it when they are taunting the other team that's an issue.

Yay! So Seahawks won!
I wasnt able to stay ip and watch the game but I did see a bit of it!
SWEEEEEET!!
I didn't watch the game, I'm saving my football enthusiasm for Friday, my high school football team is playing my Brothers team and I'm going to be the photographer for the night.

I didn't watch the game, I'm saving my football enthusiasm for Friday, my high school football team is playing my Brothers team and I'm going to be the photographer for the night.
Some things just don't change... same old Broncos. 4-5 opportunities in the Red Zone and only 3 points. ;) Actually I sort of like it when the Broncos lose as I live in Wyoming and get to pick on a lot of people. ;)

Most reactions

trending

Back