MyraAlam
Fish Fanatic
Okay guys, after considering a lot of your input, here's my list right now:
6 Boesemani rainbowfish
20 Zebra danio
20 Harlequin rasbora
10 Swordtails
4 Keyhole Cichlids
4 Blue Rams
25 Cardinal Tetra
15 Diamond Tetra
5 Pearl Gourami
8 clown loach
20 assorted corydoras (probably sterbai's, adolfo's, and panda's)
Please tell me- do I have any more room without overstocking? (Or even stocking to the brim to be honest, I wouldn't want to do that either.) If I do, what do you think about bala sharks? I haven't heard them mentioned too often, is there a reason why?
6 Boesemani rainbowfish
20 Zebra danio
20 Harlequin rasbora
10 Swordtails
4 Keyhole Cichlids
4 Blue Rams
25 Cardinal Tetra
15 Diamond Tetra
5 Pearl Gourami
8 clown loach
20 assorted corydoras (probably sterbai's, adolfo's, and panda's)
Please tell me- do I have any more room without overstocking? (Or even stocking to the brim to be honest, I wouldn't want to do that either.) If I do, what do you think about bala sharks? I haven't heard them mentioned too often, is there a reason why?
I hope to someday get a really huge tank and just keep monster fish.
In that case, how many do I get? And will they stand out with the clown loaches having a similar pattern? Speaking of which, I've heard clown loaches get quite large, are they still alright for my tank?






