180 Gallon: Taking Fish Suggestions!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

bitteraspects- for being an enthusiastic clown loach supporter and also being nice enough to reply to all my posts

youre very welcome

i think supporter is a bit of an understatement though. lol. more like a crazed loach nut.

utf-8BL01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZXJye.jpg

glad you got your stock in order. though im sure once you see those 8 clowns in action, youll be hooked like me. :hyper:

I don't doubt it! That picture is absolutely fantastic by the way, it's like clown mania! :D Do you have any pictures of your tanks? I'd love to see them ^_^

its hard to see them in their tank as theu mostly live in the driftwood. so i took those pics while i was moving their tank around. hard to tell in the first pic but theres more then it looks.

utf-8BSU1HMDAyNDMtMjAwOTAzMDItMTYyO.jpg

i have pics of some of my other tanks, but i have to dig them up

its hard to see them in their tank as theu mostly live in the driftwood. so i took those pics while i was moving their tank around. hard to tell in the first pic but theres more then it looks.

Thanks ^_^ Poor little guys, they seem to be in a panic. :p

Actually they were pretty calm. Just hanging out in the bucket while the substrate settled.

I'm on the special list. How many clowns do you have?

The last time I counted, with that tanl and the ones in all my other tanks, there was 68

Actually they were pretty calm. Just hanging out in the bucket while the substrate settled.

Oh good ^_^ 68 clowns. Wowww. Impressive :good:

Most reactions

trending

Back