Yyyyeeeessss!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

THey have about everything. They have almost any livebearer imaginable, any african imaginable, any saltwater fish imaginable. They even have a saltwater fish called a Golden Heart Trigger. They are supposed to be one of the most rare / new saltwater fish in the world( right now alteast). By their selections, i would say they specialize in everything! If they dont have it, they will order it and bring it in.

Do they have bumblebee gobies :p, my shops dont lol

THey have about everything. They have almost any livebearer imaginable, any african imaginable, any saltwater fish imaginable. They even have a saltwater fish called a Golden Heart Trigger. They are supposed to be one of the most rare / new saltwater fish in the world( right now alteast). By their selections, i would say they specialize in everything! If they dont have it, they will order it and bring it in.

mhmm.

mhmm.

Damn you (Jelousy Builds Up!!!)

How much do they want for that Golden Heart? It isn't very rare, just new to the trade and fairly expensive (haven't seen one under $300).

Most shops near me don't have bb gobies either!

I think it was like 339 dollars or sometihng like that. You should be jealous! I love superpets!

How much do they want for that Golden Heart? It isn't very rare, just new to the trade and fairly expensive (haven't seen one under $300).

are there rare or something, i need some for my set up, any UK Breeders on here? (sorry for hijacking)

are there rare or something, i need some for my set up, any UK Breeders on here? (sorry for hijacking)

What, the bb gobies or the trigger?

What, the bb gobies or the trigger?

I am not sure about the availability in the UK, but your lfs can probably order them for you. I know mine has ordered them for someone in the past, but they never order them on a regular basis.

Ryan

They have them in all the time, as they sell like wild fire. Right now i tihnk that system is infected with ick though. It might be better. The ick came from the supplier, as they reported an ick outbreak right after they got their platy/ guppies/ swords in. The mollies are in a different filtration system, so their fine. The gobies might be with the mollies though. I'll have to check if i go there tommorow.

sounds to me like you are an enthusiastic young man and i wish you the best. honestly i wish you were going to work in my lfs. you could add some personality, something it's sorely lacking. good luck.

Thanks! People say in over enthusiastic about things, but i'd rather be over enthusiastic than not at all! I caled in today, as i was wondering if they hired or not( im paranoid!) and they said that they are going to call me next week and set up a interview! IM SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back