Yyyyeeeessss!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

kribensis12

I know where you live
Reaction score
I am 14. I just got a workers permit today andfound out ym favortie LFS has a open spot for the Aquatic area( they NEVER have jobs open, last time i saw a job opening sale was in October). Well, i put in my application and things look promising!

Congrats! More money for fish! In Colorado, I don't think you can get a workers permit until you are 15. One more year!!! And about a month.

Ryan

lol, you should check it out. I soo hope i getnhired. I know everyone, literally who works there, including the owners, so fingers crossed.

Hope you get the job!! Maybe you can then get discounts on all sorts of fishy stuff!! :good:

I will get 15 % off all merchandise and Animals( if im correct). But you ahve to work 30 days first though.

You can't work til you are 16 in the UK. Not that it affects me, i'm 27! -_-

You can't work til you are 16 in the UK. Not that it affects me, i'm 27! -_-

really? I had a job when I was 13! I'm pretty sure you can work under 16 in the UK, but your hours are limited.

not that it's relevant to the original post.

good luck kribines12, hope you get it!

Yeah, i think you are right, Littlest. I had a paper round when i was 12, but theres definitely some restriction. Maybe you just can't get a full time job? Not sure.

Good luck Krib. Fingers crossed for you. :good:

when your 14 u can work 6 hours on saturday and 2 on weekdays yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay only 5 months5 months and 21 days (or summit like that lol)

EDIT:eek:h ye sorry good luch with the job :rolleyes: wher r my manners :flowers:

Im allowed to wrok 3 hours on weekdays. And i can work from anywhere after 7:30 AM till 7:30 PM on weekends. They havent called yet, but they said they woulodnt call until they have the fishroom manager and Night time manager there to pick and choose people for personal interviews.

Ohh and thanks! I sooo hope i get this job, as that means i might be able to branch into saltwater, and i can afford everything that i need when i need it, and wont have to cut corners! Plus i need to work on my fishy tank's that i already have! I already have a plan for my money ( assuming i get hired).
10% goes to offering at church
10-15 dollars goes to my " movies and tihngs i do"
10 dollars goes for my phone
10 dolars for my college fund
gas money
and then i get to keep what ever i have left! If i have anytihng left!

Im pretty sure its 16 and over in the Uk, unless ita a paper round.

good luck with the job anyway. :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back