Yyyyeeeessss!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
just remember to speak well. don't use any slang and always look them in the eye when talking to them. most of the people you're going to deal with will want your knowledge, even at 14. like i said, i wish you were working at my lfs, i would listen to you.

The best advice I can give you is don't become too pushy or pissy if they don't listen to you. The moment you lose it, they lose all respect for you. Afterall, you are only 14. Make them think you are wiser beyond your years.

lol, most people think that im wiser beyond my years already!

DNN3: Thanks! I can atumatically switch from slang to smart person talk( i read alot of books, so im really good at speaking, and im known to use some pretty big words!).

lol, most people think that im wiser beyond my years already!
Then you should be fine. Don't be surprised to hear some crazy stuff from people, either. When I worked at a LFS, my manager claimed that you could convert any fish from saltwater to freshwater and vise versa. :no: Even some of the other employees agreed with him, too. At the time, I knew it wasn't true (duh!) but I didn't know the exact reason, but now I do. Everything is a learning experience, whether working with the people or working with the animals.

I wish you all the luck.

lol, i've already seen some crazy stuff :
Petsmart Lady: What would you like?
Lady: i just bought a 10g fishtank and would like to uy some fish, but i want to take the best care possible of them!
PL: here, get 1 bala shark and some corries

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back