Yyyyeeeessss!

n up where I live you can work if you get ur parents permission and that they think your appropriate
I have a friend who is tiny like 70 pounds and hes 13 and he works at a donut shop
Im also trying to geet a jod at my lfs
I hope i get it too
:good: good luck

thanks three fingers it is i got told 2day in skool an where did u get that british and proud thing on your sig

At 14, what do you drive? blink.gif lol (i would quote but stupid pc wont let me)

wow, you're one grown-up 14 year old. At that age I would never have thought to put some of my wages toward a college fund (and very generous of you to plan to give 10% to church offerings).

Mind you, at that age all I knew was fish like water (much to my goldfish's detriment)

good luck

wow, you're one grown-up 14 year old. At that age I would never have thought to put some of my wages toward a college fund (and very generous of you to plan to give 10% to church offerings).

Mind you, at that age all I knew was fish like water (much to my goldfish's detriment)

good luck

thanks! I dont hav ea college fund, so im going to start one. I have it all planed out, as i dont want to recklessly spend money!

Good Luck, I would try to get a job at my LFS if it was any good, but I have a lot of problems with them.
At 14, what do you drive? :blink:
In Iowa you can get your drivers permit at 14 :crazy:.

In most of the US you have to be 14 to work, anyone under 18 has to have a work permit. I think that is only for major work, no one is going to stop a 14yr old from babysitting. I am almost 18 and only started working a year ago :blush:, I have no idea if I have a work permit or not. I work at a drive-in movie theater B), IMO one of the most amusing jobs ever. Alcohol is allowed, and you have no idea how much stuff you can get a drunk person to buy :lol:. I do know I am not suppose to be on the roads at 2-3am, but no one has ever stopped me. But police officers get free food at the theater, since they guard us when we have over 600 cars. They are all nice :D and they are all at the theater at 2-3am.

At 14, what do you drive? :blink:
In Iowa you can get your drivers permit at 14 :crazy:.

Wow, I wonder how many parents actually let their kid get their permit at this age, and out of those, how many are competent enough to actually get a license.

Three out of my four cousins that live in Iowa got their permit at 14. The youngest one didn't until 15, cuz parents wouldn't let her :p . I live in Wisconsin where you have to be 16 to get a permit, for a couple of years it was really weird. They where younger than me and could drive, but I couldn't :fun: . How many where competent? Well, none of course! Rolling down the highway in a minivan, and I guess one of the sliding doors didn't lock fully. So one of them just opens it while we are going 55mph and then closes it again. Either way I don't like Iowa (along with a lot of other states), it is too flat, and we always run into problems down there. Like our tires being slashed. :| ( a lot, it is almost a conspiracy)

OMG good luck! *crosses fingers*
That's a job and a half... and at least you're doing something worthwhile with your money! I'm perpetually broke, so my 'charity donation' relies on my way with words. This is an AMAZING SITE.

http://freerice.org

You have to be 15 and 9 months in Australia - how they came up with that I don't know!

Good luck!

OMG good luck! *crosses fingers*
That's a job and a half... and at least you're doing something worthwhile with your money! I'm perpetually broke, so my 'charity donation' relies on my way with words. This is an AMAZING SITE.

[URL="http://freerice.org"]http://freerice.org[/URL]

Thanks! That is really good site! I'll send it to everyone i know! Also, thanks everyone else. Im going over there today, so maybe i'll find out if i get a interview!

Most reactions

Back