Your Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

now come on tanks, its getting ridiculous now, do you want me to stand next to something so you can see how big I am LOL. im 5ft 10 and 18 stone, and thats without the rock. couldnt smile as the missus was ******* about with the camera :no:

I am very pleased with how the tank has come on and I am considering adding something else, crabs, lobsters, anything really as long as it is fish friendly, and comes from lake malawi. and its interesting.

Nice Picture like Tanks has said it`s nice to see the room, tank and aquarist together. Is that right aquarist ???? and I can`t believe the likeness to the guy above ! (Highland games Pic)

How do you go on with the natural light from the window ?

Nick

cheeky ******. I dont seem to have a problem with the natural light. I would agree with you, as you seem to make quite a few forum friends, its sometimes nice to have an idea of who your speaking too.

am very pleased with how the tank has come on and I am considering adding something else, crabs, lobsters, anything really as long as it is fish friendly, and comes from lake malawi. and its interesting.
[/quote]

Hi Brewyn

Just a little word of warning regarding Malawi Crabs. They will try to get your smaller fish and they are messy eaters. I ended up buying a Tank just for the Crab as I did not have the heart to give him back.
Interesting to watch .

Sabby

DSC00480.jpg

DSC00521.jpg

cheers sabby, I had a gut feeling that this would be the case, just hoped someone could come up with some suggestions. Im happy with what I have but you know the score, something a little different. shame about crabs etc, I saw some today and thought they might look great walking across the sand and just perching on the rocks. still got my tank light on, too nice to turn off and it means that I will have to watch the rubbish on tv. :good:

cheers sabby, I had a gut feeling that this would be the case, just hoped someone could come up with some suggestions. Im happy with what I have but you know the score, something a little different. shame about crabs etc, I saw some today and thought they might look great walking across the sand and just perching on the rocks. still got my tank light on, too nice to turn off and it means that I will have to watch the rubbish on tv. :good:

Brewyn

Glad I could help. Maybe other people had better experience with crabs. I don't know how big they get not much info regarding Malawi Crabs on the net but mine is about 6 inches across. I just would not risk it.

Sabby

crabs & crawdads (small fresh water lobsters) Molt and when they do their extremely vulnerable to attack & death. not to mention both are escape artists too :D

how cool would that be, though, have a tank JUST for them... hmmm

idea forming...

cheeky ******. I dont seem to have a problem with the natural light. I would agree with you, as you seem to make quite a few forum friends, its sometimes nice to have an idea of who your speaking too.

Brewyn sorry mate I wasn`t being cheeky , I`ve read that having a tank near a window can cause rampant algae (a LFS employee) and I`ve been concerned about where i`m going to put my tank.

More photos of members with tanks would be cool, I absolutely hate having my photo taken though.

LOL, everyone was misunderstanding me last night. the cheeky******* comment was with regards to me looking like the ugly bugger above me. *the weight lifter* haha. was only joking with my reply!!!!

Hellooooo mammafish, hows them cowboys and indians? did you see my comment about me being a he, as apposed to being a she. I dont exactly like crabs, infact there Orrible, but just thought they may go well in my 150 gallon piece of malawi, wont get any as I dont want any harm coming to my cichlids, or the crabs.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back