Your LFS nearby lets show em all

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Maybe a Paddlefish?
That's kind of what I thought...but they look really small, and I've never heard of paddlefish being kept in aquariums. But you might be right.

Paddlefish_Dreamstime.jpg

That's kind of what I thought...but they look really small, and I've never heard of paddlefish being kept in aquariums. But you might be right.

Paddlefish_Dreamstime.jpg
Yes that’s what I was thinking. The book I saw it in, which made me think to respond, says they can get to 7 feet!

you cant identify fish from above. it's like trying to id a person by looking down on top of their head.
The fishes was put on a basin and the water level is very low maybe an inch or inch and a half water level. Further more the basis is down on a floor it is impossible to take pictures from the side.

Pond ? well even that is out of the questions ... since China Paddlefish already extinct for quite a number of years ago.

Yeah, I can't imagine any normal reality where a regular person could keep a paddlefish in captivity. Maybe they're for food? I bet the babies are really cute, though. :)

I love fish shop that have a parrot.
The parrot will always greet new customers with its own antiques ... and it just wont stop talking .

Most reactions

Back