Your LFS nearby lets show em all

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Dajuyu

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Starting this thread about all your LFS well nearby or not ... lets show them. From the most modern shop to shops thats been with the family from generations ages ago.

as.jpg
2021-05-06 18_36_27-2021-05-06.jpg (JPEG Image, 3024 × 4032 pixels) — Scaled (12%) — Mozilla F...png

I like LFS that have ample parking lot ... easy to park and accept E Wallet ... just paying via phone now those are the types of LFS that I am looking for and frequented.

Went to one of my LFS today and meant to photograph, then forgot. I'm pretty lucky as it's swelluk.com so can pootle down and get stuff from their humongous warehouse too and all pretty covid secure. Sad we can't browse fish though

Here we go another one big shop Irene Aquarium shop
Difficult parking area and the shop is cramp with fish tanks and accessories .. the plus point is that offers wide variety of fish.
20210430_110844(0).jpg

20210430_111427.jpg

ANyone know what type of fish is this ???

It is written as Spoon ,, didnt have time to ask the shop keeper since most of them are busy and I am pressing for time. \

20210430_111803.jpg
20210430_111802.jpg
20210430_111759.jpg

Can't wait!

I used to do a "Fish Store Friday" post. Unfortunately, the store moved and I only go aonce every two weeks or so.
I'll take some pictures next time ♡

Here we go another one big shop Irene Aquarium shop
Difficult parking area and the shop is cramp with fish tanks and accessories .. the plus point is that offers wide variety of fish. View attachment 136317

View attachment 136323

ANyone know what type of fish is this ???

It is written as Spoon ,, didnt have time to ask the shop keeper since most of them are busy and I am pressing for time. \

View attachment 136324View attachment 136325View attachment 136326
What on earth. FIrst picture I was thinking Irian rainbows, but the lower pics look like they have some sort of duck bill. Can you get a picture from the side? You have me curious.

What on earth. FIrst picture I was thinking Irian rainbows, but the lower pics look like they have some sort of duck bill. Can you get a picture from the side? You have me curious.
That got me going as well, unfortunately I was in a hurry when I was there those are the only pictures I manage to get.
From the side the shape is like sperm whale ... and yes it does look like deep sea creatures that dwell 8KM deep in the sea.

They are very active swiming around the front part is almost transparent membrane like thingy ..

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back