yet another fish 'fin'atic

fishman 1

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Well hello all,
Unfortunately some one beat me to "fishman" so I an fishman 1. :sad:
I have been going as fishman for a while on other sites so if you know me there you go. :D
I have 20 tank and have been keeping, breeding and showing fish for a very long time. :D
I enjoy a good chat on fish, but am at a loss when it comes to marines or species of malawis. Other stuff i would like to think i can hold my own. :flex: :D
At last I am glad to find a site to have a good natter on what appears to be a busy web site. :hyper:
speak to ya all soon dudes

Welcome to TFF! I hope you enjoy your stay! You're right, this place is pretty busy, but never too busy to have a good chat about fish ;) I'm sure you'll bring a lot of useful information to the forums and also hope you learn a lot of information here as well! :D

i think this website is great, its loads more busy and informative than others i've looked into. i hope you enjoy it

:hi:

come join us in chat ;)

you'll have lots of good fun here :nod:

enjoy :thumbs:

fishman 1 said:
I have 20 tank and have been keeping, breeding and showing fish for a very long time. :D
I enjoy a good chat on fish, but am at a loss when it comes to marines or species of malawis.
I started out Marine without a lot of knowledge and I was pretty inexperianced at freshwater too, so why don't you give Saltwater a try? It is not as expensive or time-consuming some people make it out to be. the most time-consuming thing for me so far is testing or just doing daily top-offs.

Oh well, any way, Welcome and have fun.

DanioDude

Hi dudes,

Have been enjoying myself on here. Have been putting on a few posts. :D
As for marines, why do i need to bother with them when there is so much diversity with freshwater tropical fish. :cool:
Lets face it, I wouldnt be able to run all 20 tanks if i had marine.
Nor would I show them as there are no marine fish shows in the uk.
Each to their own I suppose.
I could do with another trip on the Amazon River catching aquarium fish. What an experience that was!

Cheers

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back