kribensis12
I know where you live
IM SOOOO EXCITED, I GOT A LIGHT!. Everything seems to be working in my favor. The lfs closeing ( i dont really like that part though) right when i needed to upgrade, my mom being so cool about my tank ( usually she flips out when i say "Superpets". Then the fact i got a lid for FREE, and a 30 inch light, it was there LAST ONE. Then, i got some guppies( high quality) for FREE about 2 weeks ago. ALL OF MY BABY GUPPIES MADE IT. I got my gravel within my 10 budget. I was offerd some Breeding Stock yellow labs for FREE ( i've always wanted them!). If you cant tell im practically GLOWING! If you click ont he previously posted link, you will see the new pics of the tank w/ the new light ( plus a good pic of the baby fish).







