Yessssss!

kribensis12

I know where you live
Joined
Nov 13, 2006
Messages
8,679
Reaction score
593
Points
113
Location
Peoria, Illinois
OMg, im soooooo excited! I bought a new fishtank today, First fishtank i've ever had to buy and its my first new fish tank! Its 29 g, it fits nicely under my other 29 g. Here are some pics:
033.jpg

034-1.jpg

035-1.jpg

036-1.jpg


IM SOOOOO EXCITED. It only cost $ 37.57 and my grandma paid for it ( Im paying her back). All i need is to find out how to get a cover for the top. YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
NO idea what im putting int here, probably fry atm. I cant set it up till i get my lid though, and im short on gravel, so the tank wont look very good.
 
Whoo! I'm hearing breeding tank...I recently got a ten from a friend, I'm going to surprise the forum with it's stocking (it'll be too cool!) congrats on the new tank!
 
lol! I had to read this post because of the name!

Congratz Krib, keep us posted on what you do with that tank, maybe some more pics once you start it all up?

Good Luck and Have fun!
 
Thanks, i do come up with good names, dont i? They captivate the reader ( okay, im going to far with that one!). I will post pics, but it wont be pretty. At this time i can afford gravel, so once i buy a piece of plexi glass for the top, i'll put the filter( and heater) in it and start the baby up, and put my 50( or more) guppy fry in there and pray they live! Pics will be up, but trust me, not very pretty.
 
i had to check it out because of who posted it.you usually do have some pretty good posts,keep us updated.
 
those arent so bad, its when your trying to have mts in the larger for that it really gets you lol. Thankfully ive got my under control .... kinda :unsure: lol
 
damn buddy if you lived near me I could hook you up with so much useless crap I don't use lol....

Currently in stock collecting dust:

10g x2
20g (24x12)
40g breeder
60g (48x18 drilled, but im using in summer :P)
like 3 filters, 2 good ones
bucket o' gravel
various awful ornaments and fake plants I used to use
various canopies and stands

lol, come up to Canada.



Make your 29g a breeding tank for bristlenose plecs, I've always wanted to....but figured a fast-flowing river setup on a bigger tank would suit me more. Either that or do a SE Asian stillwater biotope. Those ALWAYS look gorgeous.







EDIT - ALEXF, it's about 1h and a bit from Niagara Falls. :P Come to Kitchener/Waterloo's Big Al's Aquarium Services, that's where I work.
 
Ferox, im going to ask a dumb question, but how close is that to niagra falls, as im heading there in a few weeks and would also always use some new stuff :D

sorry to high jack the thread
 
Haha, Krib, I ended up getting myself a 20H from superpets today also. I just couldn't resist, way to good of a deal. Eventually I'll upgrade my ten to a twenty. Yay! Congrats on the tank, hope this means you get your labs. :)


Laura
 

Most reactions

Back
Top