Yeovilton Air Show

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

helterskelter

Livebearer Specilest
Reaction score
I'm not had on planes and such but went with a m8 last weekend and had a great day, even though it was cloudy and a little wet at the end of the day.

Still it was great and saw loads of stuff including the Valcon although it could not fly on the day.

Also due to the low cloud level no one could do their high display's which would of been nice to see, still here are a couple of the 300 pic's i took.

DSCF3852.jpg

DSCF3861.jpg

DSCF3862.jpg

DSCF3863.jpg

DSCF3864.jpg

DSCF3867.jpg

DSCF3868.jpg

DSCF3875.jpg

DSCF3881.jpg

DSCF3885.jpg

DSCF3886.jpg

DSCF3896.jpg

DSCF3901.jpg

DSCF3924.jpg

DSCF3940.jpg

DSCF3942.jpg

DSCF3979.jpg

DSCF3983.jpg

DSCF3984.jpg

DSCF3996.jpg

DSCF4019.jpg

DSCF4021.jpg

DSCF4024.jpg

DSCF4031.jpg

DSCF4038.jpg

DSCF4040.jpg

DSCF4052.jpg

DSCF4069.jpg

DSCF4073.jpg

DSCF4082.jpg

DSCF4092.jpg

i went to the one at waddington...and the vulcan was meant to be flying...but they didnt fill in the paper work to deem it safe :shout:

did it fly at yeovilton??

Nope!!!!!!!!

Next show should be Bournemouth
Which is when I'm in France!!!

Did you enjoy the rain at the end of tha day? :)

Ah it wasn't too bad, i was surprised it managed to hold off for as long as it did (when i got up in the morning that day i was worried it was going to rain for the most of the day or something). The battlefield reconstruction at the end was really awesome :) . What camera did you use?

I've got a fujifilm S9600 which is a bridge.

But i want a canon 400D or D40 if i can save up and get a good lense for fish which is an extra £350 on top!!!

I was not expecting the explosions at the end!!!!! but it was fantastic day, even with the rain.

But i want a canon 400D or D40 if i can save up and get a good lense for fish which is an extra £350 on top!!!

I was not expecting the explosions at the end!!!!! but it was fantastic day, even with the rain.

what makes a good fish lens?

I missed most of the explosions with my camera but i did manage to get one, although the pic is kinda blurry;

Smaller1.jpg

Your camera & pics are a lot better than mine but i was pretty chuffed with this pic in particular that i got at the end ^_^;

Smaller2.jpg

It was really frustrating as i was too short to get many good pictures "sigh" (even though i was often at the front of the crowds, people push in front of you so much! I had to practically leap up to get this one lol).

Mine are not that good, i got some ok'ish, but over exposed as still playing with my camera.

Your's are good though i like the last one. i missed that as i was dragged to look at the Volcon

Mine are not that good, i got some ok'ish, but over exposed as still playing with my camera.

Your's are good though i like the last one. i missed that as i was dragged to look at the Volcon

did you center or spot meter?

Matrix metering would cause over-exposed shots and dark planes/heli's

mmmmmm guess. (not good with camer's need to lurn more as i go.)

it's a bridge nothing special

I'm not had on planes and such but went with a m8 last weekend and had a great day, even though it was cloudy and a little wet at the end of the day.

Still it was great and saw loads of stuff including the Valcon although it could not fly on the day.

Also due to the low cloud level no one could do their high display's which would of been nice to see, still here are a couple of the 300 pic's i took.

I adore the Thunderbirds and Blue Angels... Ever seen them?

Most reactions

Back