Word Limit on posts what do you think?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Concerning this topic, I have just one suggestion and will not repeat it so listen up:

In promulgating your esoteric cogitations
or articulating your superficial sentimentalities and amicable philosophical and psychological observations,beware of platitudinous ponderosities.

Let your conversational communications
possess a clarified conciseness,
a coalescent consistency and a concatenated cogency.

Eschew all conglomerations of flatulent garrulity,
jejune babblement and asinine affections.

Let your extemporaneous descantings and
unpremeditated expatiations have intelligibility and
veracious vivacity without rodomontade orthrasonical bombast.

Sedulously avoid all polysyllabic profundity,
setatious vacuity,
ventriloqual verbosity or
vain vapidity,
obscurant or apparent.

Shun double entendre,
purient jocosity and
pestiferous profanity.

In other words, keep your post clear and concise and refrain from using big words or profanity. Say what you mean and mean what you say.
Did you make that up? Pretty impressive

Have you done time, Bro? Say what you mean and mean what you say is prison lingo, as is the rest of this very funny post.
🙀😹🙀
So this book came into today’s mail. Randomly found this at the end.
5A9F8386-6781-431A-AB6E-728A370D4E7D.jpeg
020AFB2C-31ED-41D0-A21C-EA5A6C083C49.jpeg

I think keep it as it is personally, the two people pointed out in the OP post provide some of the most insightful content on the forum and I am quite partial to a long post myself.

Suprise :)

Wills

Dang, I didn't mean for the spoiler function to just blur the writing. How do I make the blue box thingy that hides the paragraphs of waffling, @Wills ?

I'd still really like to learn how to make the blue spoiler box please! Would come in very handy, and when I tested out the spoiler function, I managed to blur what I was trying to hide under a "read more" clickable blue spoiler box.

I'm a tech dunce and BB code confuses me, so could @Wills , another mod, or any other forum member who knows the coding kindly explain how to make the box to me, in terms a luddite could understand please?

In the list of icons at the top of the reply box there are three vertical dots. Actually, there are two sets, click on this one

Spoiler 1.jpg

This opens a submenu which includes spoiler

spoiler 2.jpg

Clicking on that brings up a box asking if you want to give the spoiler a title or not. Either enter a title in the box or leave it empty and click continue in the box. This inserts the spoiler coding. Type whatever it is between the two sections. Anything outside the section will not be inside the spoiler.

Spoiler 3.jpg

Then use the preview button in the top right corner to make sure you've done it right.

If I can do it anyone can

Forgot to mention -
Make sure everything you type is between the second and third square bracket and to make sure that you never, ever delete any of those four square brackets. Accidentally deleting any of those brackets totally messes up what you are trying to do.

@Essjay Thank you!
I know you clicked on this! This was meant only for Essjay! Cheeky.Thank yu kindly, Essjay! Even I can understand that explanation :D You're a superstar :flowers:

N
Thanks @Essjay sorry I kept meaning to put a guide like that together and was literally about to do it tonight lol. @AdoraBelle Dearheart sorry for not getting back to you glad Essjay helped though :)
No need to be sorry! It wasn't anything urgent, not like a fish emergency or anything, and I'd forgotten about it too until yesterday :)

Essjay is an angel though!

Just testing that I've remembered how to do it without looking at the guide, and I can! Yay!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back