Word Limit on posts what do you think?

I have 20K twitter followers and follow the same. Mostly a political feed. Donā€™t tolerate debates with idiots. Block, block, block. Must have blocked 800 by now. They will never cross my path again.

If its the same setup as elsewhere (former forum admin/builder here) put the cursor over the name of who you wish to ignore (hopefully not sweet & innocent little me) and the box that then opens has the ignore option that you click.

From that point onwards you do not see anything they post and if they respond in a thread, their post just has wording along the lines of "you are ignoring this persom's posts" and you will not see their content unless you want to by clicking a link within that post.

If that makes any sense lol
Thanks, I do see how to ignore and has

Thanks, I do see how to ignore and have ignored one person here. I wanted to know if itā€™s like a twitter mute, where I canā€™t see them but they can read my posts or if itā€˜s like a twitter block, more like we donā€™t exist to or another. I prefer the latter with this person.

JennySolano said:
Thanks, I do see how to ignore and have ignored one person here. I wanted to know if itā€™s like a twitter mute, where I canā€™t see them but they can read my posts or if itā€˜s like a twitter block, more like we donā€™t exist to or another. I prefer the latter with this person.

Ouch. I'd ask if it was me, but if it is you wouldn't see it :flushem:

I think they still see you unless they have also put you on ignore.
Thanks, thatā€™s what Iā€™m thinking too. If others chime in & support this poster, Iā€™ll remove myself from my thread.

JennySolano said:

Ouch. I'd ask if it was me, but if it is you wouldn't see it :flushem:
See what? I canā€™t see you getting flushed or nothing
šŸ™ˆ

I have just woken up, thanks to everyone who has replied to this Thread. I am pleased that everyone is happy with how the forum site is at the moment and the way the content is presented.
This Thread was only started to see if future Threads started by members could have a better flow to them, than some of the Threads in the past have.

Thank you for your time.

Concerning this topic, I have just one suggestion and will not repeat it so listen up:

In promulgating your esoteric cogitations
or articulating your superficial sentimentalities and amicable philosophical and psychological observations, beware of platitudinous ponderosities.

Let your conversational communications
possess a clarified conciseness,
a coalescent consistency and a concatenated cogency.

Eschew all conglomerations of flatulent garrulity,
jejune babblement and asinine affections.

Let your extemporaneous descantings and
unpremeditated expatiations have intelligibility and
veracious vivacity without rodomontade or thrasonical bombast.

Sedulously avoid all polysyllabic profundity,
setatious vacuity,
ventriloqual verbosity or
vain vapidity.

Shun double entendre,
purient jocosity and
pestiferous profanity, obscurant or transparent.

In other words, keep your post clear and concise and refrain from using big words or profanity. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Last edited:
Concerning this topic, I have just one suggestion and will not repeat it so listen up:

or articulating your superficial sentimentalities and amicable philosophical and psychological observations,beware of platitudinous ponderosities.

veracious vivacity without rodomontade orthrasonical bombast.

setatious vacuity,
vain vapidity,
obscurant or apparent.

Shun double entendre,
purient jocosity and
pestiferous profanity.

In other words, keep your post clear and concise and refrain from using big words. Say what you mean and mean what you say.
Yes, Dr. Johnson.

or articulating your superficial sentimentalities and amicable philosophical and psychological observations,beware of platitudinous ponderosities.

veracious vivacity without rodomontade orthrasonical bombast.

setatious vacuity,
vain vapidity,
obscurant or apparent.

Shun double entendre,
purient jocosity and
pestiferous profanity.

In other words, keep your post clear and concise and refrain from using big words. Say what you mean and mean what you say.
Have you done time, Bro? Say what you mean and mean what you say is prison lingo, as is the rest of this very funny post.
šŸ™€šŸ˜¹šŸ™€

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back