Word Association Game

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

you haven't see Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho.? ...do you live in a cave? The movie was made in 1960. You really should watch it...it's a classic!
If you have a roku box, you probably can find it either for free or low cost.
I lived in a box inside a cave.

Never seen it, no idea what roku box is. I don't even get a tv or radio signal here most of the time.

@Colin_T What do you have for internet access... what is speed? Do u have a flat screen tv with hdmi connection? Just checking to see if you would be able to install roku... tons of free channels via a $40 roku device. If u have internet there are thousands of radio stations you can listen to.

Last edited:
I have Australia's super new, you bute piece of crap NBN that is meant to be the bees knees of internet, but is no faster than normal broadband. And due to covid19 and everyone using the net, I can't even play world of wigglecraft or view websites in other countries because of the lag/ latency issues. The forums aren't too bad to view but any site with videos and lots of pictures is pointless.

Prior to getting the NBN in April 2017, we didn't even have broadband here.

Do you know your speed/bandwith? There are ways to test your speed. Here we have speedtest.net to test it.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back