Will different corries get along?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

pebbles

Fishaholic
Reaction score
corys are best kept in groups of their own variety,having said that the company of other corys of any kind is better than nothing.they are such mild mannered fish they get along with each other and with most other fish, i have panda ,albino and julii corys . they all spend most of the time out and about but will rejoin their group from time to time.the pandas and albino will occasionally spend time in a bigger group[ i think they are the same type of cory just different colouring]but the juliis [3 of them] dont mix with the others very often.so yes , they will get along with each other,but it is best to have several of each type[3 is a good number] hope this helps .. :) pebbles

My corys are grand together and I have 4 different kinds. I didn't think it mattered what kind of corys they are as long as it's a group corys. Saying, that think it's better to keeo at least 2 of each kind. I will get another Schwartzi and Julii soon as the others died. :(

I've always kept a big mix of corys without ever seeing any agression.

I notice that while they play all together, the corys do often break off in groups of their own kind though, this is why I always suggest getting at least two of each type when mixing corys.

Good luck! :D

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back