Wildwoods

They use APC overnight couriers, the guy that delivers to me, is good, he knows me, so knows to handle the boxes with care :)

Its a flat rate courier cost Shelagh, for whatever the amount, ok so its nearly £20, but I know they have good quality fish and now I know they ship them very well too :)
 
well i dont see them in the lfs,so be worth it but not about to pay £15 p&p each on them :/
and if it a reasonable amount ( fishes health comes first of course) then ill stock the 180 with the fish that i DO want rather than having to get my 2nd choices cos i cant find them local,
maybe ill find out if i go and do a "pretend" shop then go to checkout


EDIT after seeing your post mags,, wow thats great then.. yeah now look what you done your making me spend money :P :lol:
 
No its the one delivery cost, plus the cost of how many fish, you will get a total before your checkout :good:

I like spending other peoples money :lol: Go for it, dont settle for other fish that you dont really want, you will only regret it.
 
Wait let me get this right.
You can have like 10 fish and only pay like £12 or w.e it is for postage.
Then ovbiously the price of the fish.
So you dont have individually prices for packaging on each fish?
 
Forgot to mention, they also send a little sachet of food with the fish too, I got some free Hikari Cichlid Gold :good:

Yeah YF, one postage cost for however many fish you order (Im guessing up to a certain weight, but your unlikely to go over the weight limit), its a very large polybox they send them in, they had to add bags of warm water to my box to keep the bag with the fish in stable, so even if you order different species, they will bag them seperately but put them in one box :good:
 
Last time i looked at wildwoods there stock was superb but there prices are a joke i think they was selling dwarf puffers for like £12 each dunno if i was reading it wrong what you think of the prices ?
 
Well for what I wanted, a GT, I couldnt find one anywhere and I tried every store within a 40 mile radius of me, so my only option was to go online. The shipping was the only steep part, otherwise I paid roughly what I would have paid from an LFS, in fact, the fish I got was better than my expectations, so Im very happy with them and the price I paid for the fish I wanted :D
 

Most reactions

Back
Top