Wildwoods

well they had this STUNNING sev......... but i didnt want another sev. the little green sev i got a while ago on impulse will be growing up soon and i dont think 3 large sevs in that tank is realistic. the green was a poorly judged impulse buy so now he will get his space when he gets bigger.

long story short the tank needed livening up since the rottie went and ive always wanted some tiger barbs . so i bought 10 today.
 
Ahem!!! quickly returning the subject back to fish :lol: just been looking on that link and fallen in love with the zebra and tigerstriped shovel nosed catfish......


Then I saw the price... :hyper:
 
You had to ask didnt you just so I would go and look again :lol:

Zebra shovel nose £450.00
Tigerstripe £114.95
 
Zebra shovel nose, £450 pounds.
Tigerstripe £114.95 pounds.
Love for the fish you like, and years of enjoyment..priceless!
Aahhh go onnnnnnnnnn.
:P

YF
 
So to update this, my GT arrived at 8.20am, triple bagged, heat packs, bubblewrapped, newspapers all around, in a lovely big polybox, still acclimatising at the moment, but he looks very healthy, quite large to what I thought he'd be, bigger than the Oscar :lol: But all is well.

Pics later in the NW section :)
 
While you wait I advise you read the newspaper than came with it.
I know I would!
:blush:

YF
 
Already binned them :)

I also like the fact that they send you a laminated sheet with acclimatising hints on it, not that I dont know, but also with the temp, GH, ph of their tanks, plus what they have been feeding the fish on - nice touch.
 
Wow.
And there packaging seems fairly good IMO.
Glad to hear they arrived all good though.
Do they have a personal courier or is it sent through royal mail?

YF
 
ooo that all sounds fantastic

i wonder how many fish ( i dont think i saw it) you can get for there postage rate, smallish i mean like those blue eyes i was talking about
 

Most reactions

Back
Top