I ordered my 1st ever cup of them… just curious how you hold them between feedings, add them to the tanks, and not have them invade your house???
I see they come in a cup, that looks like you pop the top, and 100’s come out … my 1st thoughts for storage is a jar, with some sort of shaker or funnel dripping type cap… maybe a gallon jug with some sort of reduced size cap… I assume they are highly active so a shake over an open topped tank seems easiest… but curious the method used to store them and feed them used by those that do???
I see they come in a cup, that looks like you pop the top, and 100’s come out … my 1st thoughts for storage is a jar, with some sort of shaker or funnel dripping type cap… maybe a gallon jug with some sort of reduced size cap… I assume they are highly active so a shake over an open topped tank seems easiest… but curious the method used to store them and feed them used by those that do???
Last edited:







