sjcneedshelp123
New Member
- Joined
- Sep 15, 2008
- Messages
- 17
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hi all,
i wonder if you could do a little diagnosis for me, I have recently started seeing loads of very small what appear to be Mites on my bogwood. I dont have any fish in there at the moment so i'm not too concerned, however i do want to put some in in the next couple of weeks and want to see if they will be a problem.
Has anyone experienced this before/know of what im talking about/know any solutions?
Cheers, Sam.
i wonder if you could do a little diagnosis for me, I have recently started seeing loads of very small what appear to be Mites on my bogwood. I dont have any fish in there at the moment so i'm not too concerned, however i do want to put some in in the next couple of weeks and want to see if they will be a problem.
Has anyone experienced this before/know of what im talking about/know any solutions?
Cheers, Sam.







