When I Fall In Love With Samurai's Ladies!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

It is unusual how the female of the species is more colorful, being more aggressive is the opposite of what is usually found with other species as well.

Ludwig; You'd better hide under the bed! :lol:

It is unusual how the female of the species is more colorful, being more aggressive is the opposite of what is usually found with other species as well.

Ludwig; You'd better hide under the bed! :lol:

:lol: .....I am safe!!...... Waaaaay out of reach, and my wife does not read the forum (often)

What I would like to see is your Southern Wright Whale,
as last time when I went to Hermanus

Hermanus is the ideal place to see the mating rituals and activities of our white whales...... As the crow flies..... I am approximately 1,800km from Hermanus, but you wanna see the White Rhinoceros, free roaming wild Leopards and other game.... That is where I am at.... In the heart of the bushveld area :lol:

Sure my brother I couldn't miss that you mentioned! :lol:

These mom and kid White Rhinos were pretty cute, at Entabani private safari.

W_Rhino_2.jpg

W_Rhino_1.jpg

All the man killers, if getting too close!

Elephan.jpg

Lion.jpg

Jeep_leopard.jpg

Leopard.jpg

Especially, this one!

Hippo_sign.jpg

Hippo.jpg

You know, while I was took this picure with 'Impala Lily'near Kruger Park, there were a pride of lion near by! I had to ask a special permission from the park ranger, I he had a gun in hand.

Me_adenium_2.jpg

:lol: Clear to see that you've been around my country...... let me know when you're ready to visit again.... I'll provide the accommodation..... And, I have a spare car for your daily use..... You are welcome anytime!!!!

I nominate this for the Fish Of The Month competition.

Chanin, it would be great if you would consider entering, you can find the compeition in the Monthly Competitions sub-section of the forum

I was going to do the same thing Zod.... I'll just have to check the rules..... Have to have a certain number of posts or something to that effect before entering a competition??.... It's past midnight in SA, so I'll check in the morn..... I'm going to dive right now!... G/night!

I am pleased to anounce that their is no restriction to the "Newby" entering of a fish in the Fish of the Month competition, so Chanin.... please look up our Fish of the month competition entries for November and enter your Samurai Gouramie as suggested by Zoddy..... a sure winner in my opinion!!!!

Why is it I seem to be the only one who can't see the pictures? :sad:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back