Whats Your Favruite Fish Film?

Knox213

"A Coup D'tat"
Joined
Oct 29, 2009
Messages
1,773
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Birmingham
Free Willy Is my Fav Fish film! (even though he is'nt a fish) Thats what got me into the hobby A long long time ago...

So

How about you guys?

:D
 
Finding Nemo, Sharktale :lol:
I like them too

I Know a few more fish films i like one about fisher men who go out to sea and then they get caught up into a hurricane...

i know a few more just forgot about them.. :/
 
nemo

a fish called wonder
 
I Know a few more fish films i like one about fisher men who go out to sea and then they get caught up into a hurricane...

The Perfect Storm? It's not bad.

I once saw an absolutely hilarious 70's/80's film called "Pirhana". The fish were blatanlty rubber ( perhapsthey couldn't afford to film a real shoal? ) and they had a hilarious soundbyte which was played whenever someone was in the water and the oh so deadly pirhana were coming to devour them. It was like a..." diddlydiddlydiddlydiddlydiddlydiddlydiddlydiddly" sort of sound.

Creepy as Disney is, Finding Nemo and The Little Mermaid have to go up there I think.
 
Finding Nemo, almost any movie that Pixar makes is animated win.
 
I Know a few more fish films i like one about fisher men who go out to sea and then they get caught up into a hurricane...

The Perfect Storm? It's not bad.

I once saw an absolutely hilarious 70's/80's film called "Pirhana". The fish were blatanlty rubber ( perhapsthey couldn't afford to film a real shoal? ) and they had a hilarious soundbyte which was played whenever someone was in the water and the oh so deadly pirhana were coming to devour them. It was like a..." diddlydiddlydiddlydiddlydiddlydiddlydiddlydiddly" sort of sound.

Creepy as Disney is, Finding Nemo and The Little Mermaid have to go up there I think.

Yes! that is it! the perfect storm! great film

ANd uuh i hate those type of films when you can see the rubber etc.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top