Whats Your Favourite Fish?

Snakeheads, pretty much all of them I like, can't really pin it down which type I like best though.
 
yeah i'd probably have to agree with the fire eels, such characters!
mind you i've always liked coolie loaches, and also have a soft spot for my australian arrowana.
 
My favourite fish would be jardini arowana, haivng seen one at the LFS it was stunning. I havn't found any pictures on the net that could replicate the one I saw.
 
Wow, this is hard. It would have to be irritans, maculipinnis, or sanchezi piranhas, bichirs, or some of the smaller true boneless sharks (the ones that are feasible for a pond or tank).

Ryan
 
Freshwater: Just about any species of mbuna, my current favorite is pseudotropheus crabro

Saltwater: Definately p.volitans, they're such interesting characters.
 
I can't make up my mind right now. I've got Bettas, African Dwarf Frogs, Clown Loaches and YoYo Loaches, and I can't tell you which one is my favorite. They all have their own particular charms that make them special. The Bettas are like dogs and come to the front of their tanks when I come in, expecting food. The ADFs are more laid-back, but they're so cute when they grab their brine shrimp or they hug the turkey baster with their front claws while waiting for the next shrimp to come close to their mouths. The YoYos are just so active and no matter what time of day, it's a certainty that I can sit down and watch them do something interesting. The Clowns live up to their name, and I get a kick out of watching them fight over a wafer, or watching them race after a YoYo (or a YoYo race after a Clown).
 
I lke RTC's despite just being huge eating machines, SW preds in general seem awesome to keep aswell.
 
for me thats easy to answer

It has always been Clown Knifefish

I love mine. They look so graceful when patrolling the tank and improve with age
 

Most reactions

Back
Top