• sterbai cory (Corydoras sterbai)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Gold laser cory (Corydoras sp. CW010)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Banded cory (scleromystax barbatus)

• corydoras sp. 187

• Emerald catfish ( Corydoras splendens)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • tailspot cory (Corydoras caudimaculatus)

• Other Cory (please state what this is)

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
I didn't think Brochis was excepted as a name any longer I loved The green short bodied ones.
I'm old school and still use Cichlasoma too :)

It irritates me when people reclassify fish over and over again just because they can. So many cichlids get reclassified time after time and they still can't agree on their name.

I've read every one of your opinions of Cory and I've made a poll listing all your favourite Cory. I've added a few other random Cory to the poll our of interest to see if anyone likes them

If you own a cory catfish or any other catfish (except Plecos) , our Fish of the Month contest for October will feature catfish. If you have any catfish (except Plecos), we hope you enter it in the FOTM contest.

Last edited:
I'm old school and still use Cichlasoma too :)

It irritates me when people reclassify fish over and over again just because they can. So many cichlids get reclassified time after time and they still can't agree on their name.

You might find the explanation in my post on the changes in taxonomy helpful, there is a very good reason for these changes and I can assure you they are not "just because they can."

There should be an other option in the poll since there are many popular species and even less popular species excluded.

I love sterbais but I won't vote because I haven't seen all the corydoras lol...

Skunk Cory
12700415__79166.1522384009.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back