What's The Smallest Fish You Ever Owned?

This is weird, they're side by side on mine...I am runnung Windows Vista and using Safari, maybe you're using an older computer.
 
This is weird, they're side by side on mine...I am runnung Windows Vista and using Safari, maybe you're using an older computer.
It really has nothing to do with how old the computer is, it has to do with the screen size. If I maximize this window, then they are side by side, but I don't usually do that anyway, so they are on top of each other.

That's not really the point, though...
 
i had a tiny rasbora once, its growth must have been stunted or something, it was so tiny!
 
Can't wait to see what's smallest fish does CFC have?
 
i was told that the day i bought her but i've had her for over 6 months and she even survived a move that didn't go as smoothly as i planned and that was 3 months ago.
 
Mine would have to be some endlers livebearers that I got which were sold as feeder guppys, but unfortunately they were so diseased that they didn't last more than 2 weeks. :sad:
 
For me it's endlers. I also have corydoras habrosus but the endlers are slightly smaller than even those pygmy cories. One day soon I would like to get some heterandria and some micropoecilia but so far it has to be my endlers. They are currently filling 3 of my tanks but I am getting more tanks set up soon.
 
I currently have 21 lambchop rasboras that were all under an inch when I got them around two months ago. They have grown quite a bit, but really aren't supposed to get very big. I also picked up a pair of german blue rams with the rasboras that were about an inch when I got them.
 
Trigonostigma espei is their scientific name I believe. They are similar to a harlequin rasbora, but stay small and to me have much more brilliant orange and more of it. I'd posts pics of mine, but they never stay still and I'm really not sure how to post pics.

Matt
 

Most reactions

Back
Top