kj23502 lazy dayz Joined Jan 20, 2008 Messages 4,279 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location South Dakota, USA Jul 16, 2008 #16 or maybe it would be my puffer fish that I had a few years back???
jourdy288 Sorry, can't help spammin, it's the OCD! Hey there Joined Feb 7, 2007 Messages 2,140 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Behind a little bubbling cave. Jul 16, 2008 #17 DP's?
J jacko9901 Fishaholic Joined Mar 2, 2008 Messages 407 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Canvey Island, Essex, England Jul 16, 2008 #18 platy fry or a neon tetra.
K kewskills PM me if you want anything. Joined May 1, 2007 Messages 3,175 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jul 16, 2008 #19 jourdy288 said: DP's? Click to expand... Dwarf puffer
G geo7x resistance is futile...... Joined Apr 5, 2006 Messages 2,140 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location UK Jul 16, 2008 #20 Apart from BN fry a DP.
gaz gun man Fish Addict Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 943 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Kent, UK Jul 16, 2008 #21 danios. Hopefully soon I can say a DP though
S Sterbai New Member Joined Jul 11, 2008 Messages 55 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jul 16, 2008 #22 Galaxy Rasboras, they're in with angel fish so I hold no hope for them
fozziebear Fishaholic Joined Mar 9, 2007 Messages 518 Reaction score 13 Points 18 Location london, england. Jul 16, 2008 #23 otocinclus affinis, 1.5 inch adult size.
ALW What works for one may not work for another! Joined Apr 8, 2008 Messages 2,149 Reaction score 3 Points 0 Location Leeds, UK Jul 16, 2008 #24 I once looked after a friends baby cockatoo cichlid for 3 days, it was about an inch. My own smallest fish has to be my Neon Tetras
I once looked after a friends baby cockatoo cichlid for 3 days, it was about an inch. My own smallest fish has to be my Neon Tetras
jourdy288 Sorry, can't help spammin, it's the OCD! Hey there Joined Feb 7, 2007 Messages 2,140 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Behind a little bubbling cave. Jul 16, 2008 #25 Sterbai said: Galaxy Rasboras, they're in with angel fish so I hold no hope for them Click to expand... Poor rasboras, I recently got harlequin rasboras.
Sterbai said: Galaxy Rasboras, they're in with angel fish so I hold no hope for them Click to expand... Poor rasboras, I recently got harlequin rasboras.
B Butch Fishaholic Joined Sep 1, 2007 Messages 417 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jul 16, 2008 #26 My smallest fish would be Gold Form Heterandria formosa (dwarf livebearer) The males are just under 1 inch long. Seventh smallest fish in the world....I think.
My smallest fish would be Gold Form Heterandria formosa (dwarf livebearer) The males are just under 1 inch long. Seventh smallest fish in the world....I think.
guppy_man Fish Gatherer Joined Jan 31, 2005 Messages 2,530 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location WALES Jul 16, 2008 #27 Neon tetra/dwarf puffer not sure on which is smallest.
iSnail Fish Herder Joined Jun 1, 2006 Messages 1,348 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Location UK Jul 16, 2008 #28 Dwarf cories (Hastatus, Habrosus, Pygmaeus) I think my Dwarf Puffers are slightly bigger than the cories
Dwarf cories (Hastatus, Habrosus, Pygmaeus) I think my Dwarf Puffers are slightly bigger than the cories
jourdy288 Sorry, can't help spammin, it's the OCD! Hey there Joined Feb 7, 2007 Messages 2,140 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Behind a little bubbling cave. Jul 16, 2008 #29 Aww, I love dwarf cory cats, I haven't kept them, though.
tangokitty Fish Addict Joined Apr 15, 2008 Messages 781 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location California Jul 16, 2008 #30 I have Endlers, as my smallest fish.