What's The Smallest Fish You Ever Owned?

Heterandria Formosa - The Littlest Livebearer

hetty
 
Bumblebee Gobies or Dwarf Puffers(when 1st bought, massive now!) or Sparkling Gouramies...think they all get the same sorta sizes
 
jourdy228 your signature is outta control :crazy: It'd be great if you could at least put them next to eachother instead of stack them :)

quoting moderator CFC
"Due the excessive space taken up by some signatures we have come to the decission to limit signatures to just 5 lines of standard sized text or one picture/gif (maximum size of 100k or 400x300 pixels) and 2 lines of text, large text should be treated as a picture and limited to 2 lines. If your signature exceeds this please alter it to within the new guidelines ASAP. Failure to amend signatures will result in moderator edits."


Sorry, but it gets annoying having to scroll past soo much signature just to get the actual conversation. Don't take this wrong, I'm sure there are a few others who feel the same way, otherwise there wouldn't be a rule about it.

i'm sure someone will comment about having to scroll past my blip :lol:
 
I'm assuming you're asking me if mine was dp???

Honestly, that was a long time ago before I fish literate and I don't even remember for sure what it was...also it was a Walmart store fish :crazy: :crazy:

I put the thing in my 29 gallon community tank that I had. I know now that it wasn't the best choice and I research everything I'm looking at purchasing before I get new fish.
 
jourdy228 your signature is outta control :crazy: It'd be great if you could at least put them next to eachother instead of stack them :)

quoting moderator CFC
"Due the excessive space taken up by some signatures we have come to the decission to limit signatures to just 5 lines of standard sized text or one picture/gif (maximum size of 100k or 400x300 pixels) and 2 lines of text, large text should be treated as a picture and limited to 2 lines. If your signature exceeds this please alter it to within the new guidelines ASAP. Failure to amend signatures will result in moderator edits."


Sorry, but it gets annoying having to scroll past soo much signature just to get the actual conversation. Don't take this wrong, I'm sure there are a few others who feel the same way, otherwise there wouldn't be a rule about it.

i'm sure someone will comment about having to scroll past my blip :lol:
What? They're not stacked.
 
jourdy228 your signature is outta control :crazy: It'd be great if you could at least put them next to eachother instead of stack them :)

quoting moderator CFC
"Due the excessive space taken up by some signatures we have come to the decission to limit signatures to just 5 lines of standard sized text or one picture/gif (maximum size of 100k or 400x300 pixels) and 2 lines of text, large text should be treated as a picture and limited to 2 lines. If your signature exceeds this please alter it to within the new guidelines ASAP. Failure to amend signatures will result in moderator edits."


Sorry, but it gets annoying having to scroll past soo much signature just to get the actual conversation. Don't take this wrong, I'm sure there are a few others who feel the same way, otherwise there wouldn't be a rule about it.

i'm sure someone will comment about having to scroll past my blip :lol:
What? They're not stacked.

nope not stacked on my display nicely aligned and centred
 
Well, there are two pictures (we can only have one, no?) and both are over 400 x 300 pixels.

As for the topic, it's Heterandria formosa for me as well, with Boraras urophthalmoides at a very, very close second.
 
Smallest fish I own are 1.5" full grown. Gertrudae rainbowfish, sparkling gourami, and threadfin rainbow. I'm planning to get some scarlet badis soon though...
 
Ember tetra's, fantastic miniscule little fish. I'd quite like to set up a small-ish (30-50L) and just put as many of them in there as I could fit in. Lovely things. I'm looking to start breeding Galaxy Rasbora's soon, once I've got a tank for them.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top