xanthianacid
Fish Crazy
Hi,
I hate bulbous eyes, so goldfish, lots of chiclids etc make my ####e list.
However I have a personal hate for serial killer (see Katchan's posts at the bottom bit). We have lost far too many pretty fish to him!
but he's my boys so...
But I am saying Betta's are beautiful, I love angels, gouramis and some pretty guppies. Many more are beautiful but they are the best.
Xan

I hate bulbous eyes, so goldfish, lots of chiclids etc make my ####e list.
However I have a personal hate for serial killer (see Katchan's posts at the bottom bit). We have lost far too many pretty fish to him!
but he's my boys so...But I am saying Betta's are beautiful, I love angels, gouramis and some pretty guppies. Many more are beautiful but they are the best.
Xan


after just 1 day.but i loved my goldfish 

![Pair Of Krobia Xinguensis [Redhill, Rh1]](https://www.fishforums.net/data/files/featured_images/69/featuredimages_dc62b2fcb5bb6915.webp)





