Whats A Nice Center Piece Fish

JohnRossDele

Fish Herder
Joined
Mar 23, 2009
Messages
1,085
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Co.Down Ireland
hi im changing my tank to a dutch style planted tank and this is the fish im getting for it,

Swordtails: 5 (1 male & 4 females)
Mollies: 6 (2 males & 4 females)
Guppies: 12 (4 males & 8 females)
Platies: 12 (3 males & 9 females)
A group of 6 cories (3 albino, 2 bronze, 1 peppered)

i need a good fish that does not have high demands for special foos, water quality (although my water will be clean) and also one that will not eat livebeaer fry thanks
 
maybe a pair of apistogramma cactuoides or assazi [sp?]

when I get rid of my guppies, I want a pair or apistos :)
 
a gourami but i dont think you will find a fish that won eat fry evan there parents do sometimes
 
Pearl Gourami? Or some kind of gourami.

If your PH was under 7.4 I'd go for some bolivian or german rams.

I'd also have 3 albino 3 bronze, and maybe 3 less platies and 3 more peppered corys
 
maybe if i just put them in the breeding trap, then move the fry to the raising tank they should be ok :)

so that maximisies the choice
 
honey gourami. Though tbh, I really hat the look gouramis [except this one im trying to id at a work place in a tank that I help maintain]
 
im not that good on gouramis but i jst looked and every where i looked said they need a min of 200l so they should be fine.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top