What Was Your Most Expensive Fish

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

depends on who's asking !!!!!!!!!

if it's the OH then only about £8 - £10 (not being a fish lover she feels that i spend too much on them) (wait till i tell her about converting the garage into a fish house)

in the past the most spent was on african malawi, wild caught £35-£45 each

the most expensive i have at the moment are apisto cacatuoides and agassizii males at around £9/£10 each

john

£60 for a royal that i have called victor, my mum thinks he is ugly what does she know? hes about 6" long and and the moment lives in my 450litre.
He really is great active all day just cruises around and then stops has a poo and carries on his merry way lol

Think the most ive paid is about £7 for bettas, but add postage on to that its a bit more. I havent got any expensive fish, ive just spent a lot on fish and tanks etc in general.

my most expensive at purchase was probably my black ghost knife. about $20 AU.

right now, the fish of highest value in any of my tanks is either my large angel or adult bristlenose.

Royal Sultan 23Quid, but should have been more around 60.

£300 for a pair of Hemibagrus punctatus, a rare Asian catfish and even rarer that they are a male/female pair that co habbit happilly without killing each other as this species usually does.

most expensive - £4 neon rainbows.

most expensive i have seen, at the quality koi centre in brighouse w.yorks they have two 4 ft koi that are a bargain (?!?) at £18,000 each aparently. Cool fish to look at but i dont think anyone will ever buy them. but what do i know.

Im not huge on spending a lot of money for fish, but at my LFS, they have a Lungfish thats about 4 ft long and he goes for 180 USD (~110 GBP)!!!
They also have a bunch of other rare/big fish, ranging from $40 to $100

Most reactions

trending

Back