What Was Your Most Expensive Fish

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

luque

Fishaholic
Reaction score
i'm just wondering this to see how high some people pay for fish :fun: btw the most i've spent is £7.99 for a plec i usually home smaller fish btw :good:

luke

At an auction i bid upto £45 for a pair of unusual livebearers, but i lost out and the sold to £50

The most expensive fish I'll be getting thou will be some livebearers next year, I'm going to Mexico collecting them with a few friends and will cost me £2500....... yes thats right for livebearers.

Haven't yet been brave enough to spend more the 6.95, think more will come with experience..........................and obsession of course.

:hyper: :hyper:

WEll, I jus know paid for my most expensive fish!! Pfew.
1 LO14 Goldie sunshine plec - $20USD, shipping $20 USD handling $1.20 USD TOTAL: $41.20

hope it lives!!!

I tend not to buy expensive fish - I paid just over £9 each for my six chain loaches - which seemed a lot at the time :D

currently though i got a star light ancistrus which was £25 at the time.

bought a blue eyed panaque (plec) many years ago for around £15, pair of geophagus surinamensis (sp?) for £16, plus discus at around £20 each (not all at same time or same tank, mind). also bought things like snakeheads, oscars etc for around a tenner a time

the most expensive fish is i saw was 1000$$ it was a salt water fish and i see the ells around 700$ to 1700$#$ and the place by me is expensive

the most i spent was 12.00$

2.5 k what if they arn't well like and die. i hope for you they don't obvisiouly but phew thats alot of money :drool:

That I currently own? The bichirs were a bargain at around a tenner each, so they're off, the giraffe was about £9, the gold sev £15, but the most expensive and my fave is the Parauchenoglanis guttatus which was about £20, I think.

ya were suppose to take a roud trip to mexico and get livbears.... but i want to take a private jet to africa and collect chichlids..

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back