What The Hell Is This?

All I can think of is ...

"Eww that thing has been in there for months...."

I have visions of strange nasties latching onto my hand when I do my maintainence tommorrow... And Im not one to get creeped out easily...

*shivers*
 
Gosh, I'd be seriously freaked out if I saw one of those in my tank! Ok, so it appears they are harmless to fish - but it looks like an anaemic slug and it's given me the creeps LOL

It must have been quite tiny when it hitched a ride into your tank!

Hope I never find one!!
 
got my leeches free on some plants iirc thay can lay dorment for upto 6 months there a pain to get rid of too. I half dosed my tank with interpet number 12 killed them in 10-20 mins flat as well as my plants and it kippered the bacteria in the filter (fish in cycling is hard work)

i now treat my plants in a bucket for a few days before thay go in the tank !!!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top