What The Hell Is This?

Keithoms

Fish Addict
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
885
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Edinburgh - Scotland, UK
Ok ive just looked in my tank and..

On the glass there was this thing sitting there. It had a stub coming out of it. It looked sort of like a snail without a shell, but space saucer shape. When i went up towards it the stub fell off. I watched it a bit more then it started moving. It stretched into this big long thing to move then went shorter again.
WHhat the hell is this thing??
 
I is planaria, or sounds like it. they are harmless and fish eat the msoentmes.
 
Does the saucer shaped thing have legs.
 
Hm, it may be planaria now ive looked at pictures. I dont know where it is now in the tank though.

Here are planaria pics, sorry to say the second one is having sex.
Planaria%20SEX%204.jpg

Planaria%20SEX%206.jpg
 
Ok, ive got a video of me getting this thing moving, insanely weird. Its processing on youtube so 1 min.

Oh yeah, and while filming i managed to knock over my pot of tetramin fry food... I hope your grateful xD
jtkkflp1vr1pcq0t2btq.jpg
 
I'm guessing some type of flatworm...Planarian or other.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top