Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a spaniel of some kind

• a kind of huskie

• mutt

• Total voters
I picked retrievers cuz they are second in my books, I really love pekinese though!!!! :wub:

:D I voted mutts cos I've got a really smart one - medium sized scruffy mix - who rescues baby birds (and small spiders), picks up the pegs when I drop them and entertains the children at work with tricks

MUTTS are cool :fun: - sue

I own a beautiful pit bull, and Saw a shepard basset mix today! poor bastard! lol I swear! Had to post :p

I put spaniel because my dog's breed is a draft spaniel. She's a papillon. Too smart for her own good.

Poodles are very smart. I've heard from many sources that they are the smartest breed of dog, but I still think my papillon is better. Favoritizum. (can't spell) Anyway, the ''ugly coat with the balls'' actually has a perpose. The poodle was originally a retrieve. Those ''balls'' are designed for specific parts of the dog's body that get cold in the icy waters. So the ''balls'' protect them and might even save their life. So, no, it's not just a weird thing they do with their ''balls''. Wait!! I think I said the last sentence wrong!! LOL!!! I'm my own entertainment!!

There were two terriers. Pit bulls are terriers. The american pit bull terrier. There is also the staphordshire bull terrier that looks similar and the american bull dogs also look like pits. BUT ARENT!!!

YOU FORGOT THE GREAT DANES!!! :-( I love big dogs (mastiffs, great danes, irish wolfhounds, greater swiss mountain dog, neopolitan mastiff)

I HAVE A BASSET HOUND!!!! HIS NAME IS BAXTER! THERE IS A PIC OF HIM ON THE TOPIC I JUST POSTED A FEW MINUTES AGO!!!

It doesn't matter how big someone makes there dog poll, someone is always going to say that the poll creator life out this dog breed, of that super breed, etc. I suppose we should just vote what we think is best out of the given dogs, hmm?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back