What is this?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

It depends on if I passed out or not. I have had a number of concussions before and unconscious is a major factor
Yeah, I got knocked out and lost my vision once. My grandma was watching me and just put me to bed. They did those things back then. My Moher was so angry at my grandmother when she got home but I had slept it off. Lol!

Yeah, I got knocked out and lost my vision once. My grandma was watching me and just put me to bed. They did those things back then. My Moher was so angry at my grandmother when she got home but I had slept it off. Lol!
And for awhile the thought was to not let kids go to sleep after they hit their head! Lol

I surprisingly have never been knocked out! Even though I take jujistu and I used to take karate. I've been in many fights (Sparing, training of course) but never once have I been knocked out! :flex:

I surprisingly have never been knocked out! Even though I take jujistu and I used to take karate. I've been in many fights (Sparing, training of course) but never once have I been knocked out! :flex:
I blacked out once for 2-3 seconds after a fall off of a horse but that was the only time from an injury. I do have severe chronic pain in my abdomen that I have had for a couple years and I pass out from the pain sometimes

Attachments

• FD8AD100-5E16-4CB8-A4E4-331A03FC579B.png
    FD8AD100-5E16-4CB8-A4E4-331A03FC579B.png
    395.9 KB · Views: 41
I do have severe chronic pain in my abdomen that I have had for a couple years and I pass out from the pain sometimes
If it's in your large intestine it is probably a food intolerance.
If it's elsewhere you need to get a doctor to check it out to make sure it isn't something serious.

If it's elsewhere you need to get a doctor to check it out to make sure it isn't something serious.
Also if it's on right side you may has to had a surgery like me.

It's not my intestines. It is diagonally 2 inches from my belly button to the right. I have been to the ER for it 7 times and had so many tests done. I am currently part of a pain study. For the last two years up until the last few months I have been having 1-3 appointments every week to try to figure it out. I just have to learn to live with it because the doctors have pretty much given up

You say a couple of inches to the right of your belly button. Is that diagonally up or down from the belly button?

Diagonally up would be the funny loop where the ascending colon meets the transverse colon. I have problems with that spot. As long as I avoid certain foods, onion, wheat, etc, it's not too bad, but it still flares up even when I haven't had any of these products. I've been living with it since January 2009 and the doctors have basically given up too. They say it's a food intolerance, but we can't work out exactly what food is causing it.

You say a couple of inches to the right of your belly button. Is that diagonally up or down from the belly button?

Diagonally up would be the funny loop where the ascending colon meets the transverse colon. I have problems with that spot. As long as I avoid certain foods, onion, wheat, etc, it's not too bad, but it still flares up even when I haven't had any of these products. I've been living with it since January 2009 and the doctors have basically given up too. They say it's a food intolerance, but we can't work out exactly what food is causing it.
Diagonally down

It's not my intestines. It is diagonally 2 inches from my belly button to the right. I have been to the ER for it 7 times and had so many tests done. I am currently part of a pain study. For the last two years up until the last few months I have been having 1-3 appointments every week to try to figure it out. I just have to learn to live with it because the doctors have pretty much given up
Do you have you gall bladder?

Diagonally down
Probably irritable bowel in the ascending colon, or kidneys or ovaries.
You're young so its most probably the ascending colon.

Check your diet and look at all ingredients.
Keep a food diary and record everything you eat and how you feel.

Most reactions

trending

Back