The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

JuiceBox52

Passionate about fish and their care
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
This keeps popping up whenever I'm on TFF? @PheonixKingZ is this you?
Screenshot_20200330-141026_Chrome.jpg

That is crazy weird, no! I never asked anything to do with fish and the Coronavirus! (Well, I actually asked @Colin_T if they could catch it, but I never tagged it and gave up my location!)

Did @Barry Tetra say something like this in another thread, I cant remember?

It is a conspiracy!:X their watching us! Quick everyone put on your tin hats!:whistle: Don't worry if you forgot yours I brought a roll of tin foil just in case.:nod:

It is a conspiracy!:X their watching us! Quick everyone put on your tin hats!:whistle: Don't worry if you forgot yours I brought a roll of tin foil just in case.:nod:
That would be helpful but you can't give it to us because of SOCIAL DISTANCING.... dun dundunnnnnn

This is completely out of boredom but, with the pandemic going on, if you fell and hit your head really hard, would you:
A). Call 911 (or emergency number)
B) Have someone drive you to hospital
C). Put ice on it and Wait it out
Normally, as a nurse I would say to get to a hospital but during the Pandemuc I would choose C.

Last edited:
This is completely out of boredom but, with the pandemic going on, if you fell and hit your head really hard, would you:
A). Call 911 (or emergency number)
B) Have someone drive you to hospital
C). Put ice on it and Wait it out
It depends on if I passed out or not. I have had a number of concussions before and unconscious is a major factor

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back