What Football

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

catfish00

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
what football team do you like and who is your favourite player my football team is celtic and my favourite player is shunsuke nakamura whats yours :good: :good:

what football team do you like and who is your favourite player my football team is celtic and my favourite player is shunsuke nakamura whats yours :good: :good:

Although he no longer plays for them!

derby county, its in the blood, we had a good start to the season winning the first two games, and then we've lost 4 on the trot :(

rob hulse, miles addison and robby savage are by far the best players on the team in my opinion

Kidderminster Harrier- fave player= Brian Smikle :good:
are they in blue square prem? my local team ilkeston town are also, i actually prefer blue square to championship, its so much more exciting and there is more to the game than faking injuries IMO (like all these prem players do!)

Kidderminster Harrier- fave player= Brian Smikle :good:
are they in blue square prem? my local team ilkeston town are also, i actually prefer blue square to championship, its so much more exciting and there is more to the game than faking injuries IMO (like all these prem players do!)

yeah, blue square(old conference) kiddy are doing ok this season, i much prefer to watch them than Liverpool or other premiership football, tbh its all gone to pot.

Liverpool and Kenny Dalglish or for current players obviously Steven Gerrard.

here goes nothin'! Man United. Giggs. :p

Leeds and would have to be Beckford

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back