What Fish To To Get?

Yeah, I cycled it already. I did the "Add and Wait" method. seemed to take forever, but I guess I'm just impatient. So I got 2 endlers and a cory yesterday. They seem to be doing okay, none of them dead. I didn't want to get all of them at once, just in case I overloaded the filter.
 
add what and wait for what if you just added water and waited 7 days please take them back while you can and do not subject your fish to the torture and pain of fish in cycling read the information in the link
 
corys need to be in groups of 6 so i would go and get atleast another 2-3 tomorow then get the other 2-3 next week. then add the rest off the endlers.
 
Okay, maybe I can convince my mom to drive me out later today. If not, the earliest I can get them will probably be Monday afternoon. :( And I waited about a month before adding fish and all the ammonia/nitrite/nitrate leveld were good.
 
Would I be able to mix and match the type of cories or would I have to keep them all the same?
 
try and make sure you have at least 3 of each cory and a group of 6 minimum in total
 
Okay, I think I can do that. But do different types of cories grow to different sizes? Cuz I think I got a spotted cory instead of a pygmy. ????
 
take a pic hun thats the best thing to do there's so many different types of corys
 
I can't figure out how to post a pic! It keeps askin for a link to it, but the pic doesn't have a link! Sorry bout that.
 
you can click the "reply" button, and add an attatchment. if you don't get the attatchment thing on here. you can try going to tinypic.com, just upload your picture,
then copy and paste the IMG code into your post.


Jazz, "add and wait" is one of the two ways listed in those articles as a method of cycling..maybe you should have a read :P

allie, check your levels a day or two after having fish (if you check the same day, i don't think there would be enough stuff accumulating the same day, provided it is accumulating..which would be bad), just to make sure your bacteria is working right.
 
you can click the "reply" button, and add an attatchment. if you don't get the attatchment thing on here. you can try going to tinypic.com, just upload your picture,
then copy and paste the IMG code into your post.


Jazz, "add and wait" is one of the two ways listed in those articles as a method of cycling..maybe you should have a read :P

allie, check your levels a day or two after having fish (if you check the same day, i don't think there would be enough stuff accumulating the same day, provided it is accumulating..which would be bad), just to make sure your bacteria is working right.
qqtrnq.jpg

lol thanks!


^that's him/her^
 

Most reactions

Back
Top