What do you have pierced ¿?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I had my eyebrow pierced....like 4 years ago or something. It got ripped out :crazy: Luckily, I have bushy-enough eyebrows to cover the scar! :p

KentBlokey said:
I had my eyebrow pierced....like 4 years ago or something. It got ripped out :crazy: Luckily, I have bushy-enough eyebrows to cover the scar! :p
Yea i had a buddy who had his ripped out during an altercation at a bar....It wasnt a pretty site :sick:

-cAtFiSh- said:
KentBlokey said:
Mine got ripped out at the Barbers, With a Comb obviously. Needless to say the haircut was free :D
haha how bad would the hairdresser have felt :lol:
Well he probably thought I was gonna sue...but being just 16/17 at the time and not quite in a compensation nation that never happend. ;)

Here is the list of the body mods that i have so far, there is still many piercings and tatts that i want to get. :D

-Zero Gauge Lobes
-Industrial
-Tragus
-Reverse Industria

Right ear
rightear.jpg

Left ear
Leftear.jpg

Jesse :fish:

Mogurako said:
Here is the list of the body mods that i have so far, there is still many piercings and tatts that i want to get. :D

-Zero Gauge Lobes
-Industrial
-Tragus
-Reverse Industria

Right ear
rightear.jpg

Left ear
Leftear.jpg

Jesse :fish:
That looks well good :clap:

I've got 12 guages in both nipples, 8 guages in both ears. I had a frenum (was planning to do a ladder) but it kept stretching until it got really uncomfortable and I had to remove it :(

i have my ears pierced..5 times, both lobes have 2 holes..and one pierced up top..lol..but im gettin my bellybutton done this spring !!!!! i will post a pic when its done :D :D

Those pictures make me wish I still had my ears stretched.

Mogurako, your ears look great. Are those plugs acrylic or glass?

Auratus said:
Those pictures make me wish I still had my ears stretched.

Mogurako, your ears look great. Are those plugs acrylic or glass?
they are glass and thank you.

Most reactions

trending

Back