What do you have pierced ¿?

digital_run

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hey...Just wondering what kind of "body art" people have...I've got my eyebrow done and im thinking about a tatoo but im scared :p

Attachments

• Image006.jpg
    Image006.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 100
Well I had my nose pierced in two different places, my belly, various ear piercings, and a failed attempt on my lower lip. I did most of them myself. I lost my belly during surgery, my nose while driving around Nebraska by myself feeling paranoid that the locals were looking at me funny. Then finally decided to go with the simple look and just increase gauge size instead of getting new piercings.

My nose:

Today.jpg

It's a simple silver star. I used to wear a big silver flower with a blue gem in it and no one noticed. Now that I wear a much smaller star, everyone notices. Go figure :lol:

tummy1.jpg

:*)

that looks really cute. Have you ever heard of the kind of nose jewelry that allows you to hide it when neccessary and if so have you ever used it?

yea that's what I meant. great site too. I wonder how noticeable they are. I’ve never met anyone whose worn one. I’m going to be applying to grad school and I’m worried about my appearance.

I was thinking of getting one just in case. I am sure it will come in handy one day. They're only $1.99 at a local store. I'll let you know if it looks okay. I also read that you can paint the ball with nail polish to make it match the skin :dunno:

cool, let me know. This way I can wait b4 I do it again. I always cry when my nose gets done. don't know why. :)

ive only got my ears done twice in each lobe and my left ear cartilage. i would have more piercings but my mum wont let me :rolleyes: . im trying to get her to let me stretch one of my lobes though

3 in the lobe and one in the cartledge on each ear. All of them are 14 gauge. That's it :/

I have my nose pierced and ears. I had my lip pierced, but I had to take it out because of school. But they let me keep my nose piercing so I don't know.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back