What do you have pierced ¿?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

I have my tongue pierced. it now has a titanium bar through it.

Attachments

• tounge2.jpg
    tounge2.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 71
OO im jealous....i so wanted to get my tongue done...but i saw someoe get it done and i almost fainted...They are very sexy though :p

I have quite a few piercings. I have my nostril done with an internally threaded labret stud in it which looks great beacuse it's small and is brilliant because it stays in all the time. I had L shaped ones for years but kept losing them.

I have my labret (lower part of lip) done with a small stud, my lobes and 4 cartlige on the left and my tragus and rook on the right. I have my tongue done too. I have my navel and left nipple done but I don't wear anything in them.

My roomy has her labret done...it actually looks really good on her although she had a problem with it getting infected....She wasnt suspose to drink beer when she got it done and well that didnt happen :D

Well I have quit a few piercings. Both ears a couple times in weird places. My nose and both nipples. I also have a dragon up my left side hurt like hell. Also have a few up my spine and tow on my lower leg. I love piercings and tats.

Norns88 said:
Well I have quit a few piercings. Both ears a couple times in weird places. My nose and both nipples. I also have a dragon up my left side hurt like hell. Also have a few up my spine and tow on my lower leg. I love piercings and tats.
hmmmm ummmm pictures :lol: :lol: :huh:

well I don't think I have any of my piercings and tats right now but I'll try to grt some. Oh I do have one of one of my cong. on my back. Let me find it. :p

pics kinda small but you might be able to see part of my tat going up my side.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    9.4 KB · Views: 57
Right now only thing done is my belly. Until I swallowed my tongue ring..it was done lol. It hurt to bad to get it doen again. Had a few other *places* but I've long since removed those. :lol:

I think guys with percings and tat's are sexy... :wub: .

:lol: I wasn't aware they went that far south. lol um..ouch :-( ;)

Most reactions

Back