What do you have pierced ¿?

mwm said:
littlefishie said:
Australia? mr_miagi, here we come!
Havent got that far yet in the plan...I just wanted to quote back to the future :/
so ya didnt want to visit me :/

:p

agreed with BlueIce, Norons88,this is,unfirtunatly, a family forum,there a loads of other sites i can think of that you can talk about this stuff

DD

This thread has been cleaned up, please keep it that way guys and gals! Keep it in the back of your mind that children are listening to your conversations here, you wouldnt go on like that in front of kids on the bus (or if you do lord knows what you say in front of your fish!) so lets be more like Barney and less like Michael Jackson :)

Thanks,

Ken

Cian McLiam said:
\ so lets be more like Barney and less like Michael Jackson :)
For some reason a giant purple dinosaur scares me more than Michael Jackson :huh: .... Didnt mean for this topic to become soo "graphic" thanks for cleaning up our acts.. :D

Navarre said:
OK Blueice well it is being dealt with now so i would appreciate it if everyone here will now keep the conversation respectable and civilised. the mods will sort this out in due course. should this continue thenthe thread will be locked and consequences paid.

thank you for listening
Yes Sir :D

Back on topic...

I have 7 piercings in one ear and two in the other...

I had an ear pierced when i was a kid
but it got infected. never had it done since.

im not i nto the pain :p

DannyBoy17 said:
7 piercings!?

Do they hurt?

Oh, and why only 2 in the other ear? One side of your head must be quite heavy compared to the other side :lol: .

DB :fish:
I pierced myself yrs ago ,didn't hurt but the sound it makes it gaggy..lol
I don't like things that are even,and that includes numbers.. :D

I only wear small gold hoops in all but one,looks kinda cool the way they layer down over each other ...the other one is a diamond..

I have my ears pierced and I did have the top of one ear done too but that one healed up :sad:

If I was slimmer I would have my belly button done :nod:

I did see someone once with a tiny diamond stud just above their top lip to one side and I thought it looked really nice. I was VERY tempted to get one myself but then I saw loads of people with them and it put me off.

We'll im glad my thread is getting so much attention :lol: ...Though i dont agree with alot thats been said i was just curious as to whos got what pierced/inked ....But for future reference if anyone has any pictures that are "unacceptable" for the forum please feel free to email them to me at [email protected] :p thank you :lol: ;)

Navarre said:
I had an ear pierced when i was a kid
but it got infected. never had it done since.

im not i nto the pain :p
Ya the inital pain sucks but i think its worth a little sting if you want it done...Come on im sure youd suit a nice tongue piercing. :lol: :huh:

wOwzers lol

but um..yeah I think piercings and tats are cool ;) :cool: ..other things... not so much lol.

i have seen nose piercings with ever so tiiny studs.. i think they ook really nice but again im just a coward with that lol

Most reactions

trending

Back