What do you have pierced ¿?

leppard1.jpg

Weird9.jpg

Well i have my belly button pierced, but i also have a tat on the side of my calf which i had done in Turkey last year. We are going again in august and i plan to get more. This one is about 6 inches long.

Attachments

• dawns_009.jpg
    dawns_009.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 84
Once I get down to the weight I want to be at I am going to do my belly button. No point getting it if I can't/won't show it off. Hopefully by the end of summer once swimming season is over I will get it.

Why dont u get your belly button done then loose weight it will be a good incentive because once you get it done youl want to show it off sooner :D

Well I've got 2 eyebrow piercings in my right eyebrow with a third getting done on my b'day, tongue, belly, nose, multiple in my ears and a clit ring (sorry to be blunt about that one, don't mean to offend anyone)

Ashli :)

Ooh, good thing this thread is here. Now I don't have to make a new one!

I got some new ones today. Rook and Tragus on both sides. Plus what I already have, all are 14 gauge. :fun:

Oh and just one Atticus broken heart tattoo on my ankle... so far. I'm going to add to it so it travels around my leg and down my foot. Also getting some tree frogs somewhere. Back of my neck or leg.

07-25-06_2118.jpg

f31e5f02.jpg

i've got ears done 4 times each side belly button both nipples tongue & cl*t hood. plus 2 tattoos of dolphins on my arms.
i want more tattoos done cos i'm kinda running out of places to pierce now lol :hey: :hey: :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back