What do you have pierced ¿?

i found some good pics of what im going to get done...
my ear is going to look similar to this hole wise when im done http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/stu...st/untitled.bmp including this http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/stu.../industrial.jpg
then i am going to get at least one implant in each hand like this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/stu...est/implant.bmp and i am going to get my son and in the future my daughter's (or another son's) name tattooed somewere on me in a heart or something like that
i am also going to get branded (not sure of what yet) and thats all i can think of at the moment

i do it for the pain, im t he type of person that gets a high off of pain :D '

couldnt get the IMG thingies to work so had to do the links, sorry

Paul_MTS said:
i saw a freak show on TV a while back. there was a cat man aswell. except because of some of the sugery or something he lost some hormones or something along those lines and grew a set of man boobs!!
tomleppardNEWSLINE360x558.jpg

tom-leppard.jpg

leopard_man.jpg

He rejects society and all it has to offer in favor of a minimalist, reclusive existence. He calls himself Tom Leppard. But he is more widely known as “Leopard Man,” owing to the fact that he is tattooed from head to toe with leopard spots. He is, according to the Guinness Book of World Records, the world’s most tattooed man. He is, according to society, a freak.

Normally, I find myself unimpressed with individuals who radically alter their appearance through extreme tattooing, piercings, hair mutilations, etc. Such people are desperate for society’s attention. Having failed to attract it in a positive form, they go for shock value. They may call themselves “non-conformists,” but most anti-social freaks, in their obsession with displaying their freakishness, are just as oriented toward and psychologically dependent on others’ opinions as approval-seeking socialites.

Leopard Man, however, is no ordinary freak. He doesn’t live for other people’s reactions. He lives in solitude. Tom Leppard, now in his 60s, spends most of his days in a small cabin in the Scottish wilderness. He ventures into civilization only when he needs food and supplies (he wears clothes to cover up his colorful body).

Society looks down upon freakish and extraordinary individuals alike and views them with suspicion. Ordinary people fear what they don’t understand. They especially fear loners, those mysterious creatures who pursue their own values without seeking others’ permission or permitting others to hamper them.

tigerman.jpg

Catman1.jpg

catman.jpg

Obsess Much?
"Tiger Man" Wants Fur Graft

A San Diego computer programmer who has spent £100,000 on tattoos and plastic surgery to turn himself into a "tiger" wants a fur graft. Dennis Smith is tattooed from head to toe with orange and black stripes and his teeth have been filed to needle point. He has also had latex whiskers implanted and surgery to his lips so he has a permanent snarl. He now wants a surgeon to graft tiger fur on to his skin, like a perma-wig.

Mr Smith, who has changed his name by deed poll to Cat Man, said: "I have a collection of old tiger pelts from the days of hunting. I want these grafted on to me. It will cost another $100,000 but will be worth it. "When I have the coat of a tiger, I feel I will have reached my goal in life."

His fingernails have been crafted into sharp talons while his hands have tattooed markings like a tiger's paws. He says he feels like a tiger. The short back-and-sides he sported at the University of California has been replaced with a long orange mane. He has also swapped his glasses for green contact lenses.

He holds down a £80,000-a-year computer programming job which enables him to fund the surgery, the Daily Record reports. He admitted: "Of course people stare at me when I walk down the street but that's the effect I desire. For so long I have equated myself with the tiger that I decided to change myself into one. It's the real me. So many men cross-dress without their partners knowing, or dress up and play cowboys or Civil War soldiers at weekends. Me, I'm a tiger all the time and I love it. I had my first tattoos done 20 years ago around my eyes and now my whole body is one pastiche of stripes and shading. I am really proud of it all."

Source: Ananova Thursday 2nd August 2001

JESUS there are some loopy people on this planet....loopy people with WAY too much money in their pockets. :crazy:

I wonder if those guys have ever been laid?

Anyways, I dont understand why people peirce thier togue? Or split it? Can someone who has had this done give me an explaination, I can only think of one pro ( :hey: ) which is shadowed by the cons.

DB :fish:

DannyBoy17 said:
I wonder if those guys have ever been laid?

Anyways, I dont understand why people peirce thier togue? Or split it? Can someone who has had this done give me an explaination, I can only think of one pro ( :hey: ) which is shadowed by the cons.

DB :fish:
some people likle to do it to prove they can endure major pain
some people like to single themselves out
some people like the pain
its different for each and every person

yungnhopless562 said:
some people likle to do it to prove they can endure major pain
some people like to single themselves out
some people like the pain
its different for each and every person [/quote]
We'll if the goal is to single themselves out than im sure they have reached that goal....I can see being diferent...I can see the pain....But to go out and be stared at constantly just wouldnt go well with me...But to each his own.

Very nice....I like that Young...I have a friend whos labret was done...though its not vertical...it sticks out straight from her lip. If you get it done throw some pics up :D

I have my ears pierced twice, and my right ear has the top pierced.

Have two tattoos and thinking about another...

Mytattoo.jpg

Tat2.jpg

Tattoo2.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back