What do you have pierced ¿?

Vip said:
4 on the right 3 on the left and one eye brow ring.

PS: wonder what he went through to get his tounge like that.
well what they basically do is take a regular razor and cut through your tongue using a saw like motion, ive seen videos

yungnhopless562 said:
well what they basically do is take a regular razor and cut through your tongue using a saw like motion, ive seen videos [/quote]
God that sounds painful.....but i'd love to see a video of that....i think... :lol: :huh:

OoHeatheroO said:
Actually he got it surgically done.
The forked tongue is a splitting procedure that is done gradually over a period of months by professional piercing surgery.
well not exactly, the actual splitting is done all at once and i have never heard of them doing it gradually, also sometimes when people get it done their tongue heals "too well" and the two parts of the tongue fuse together again and therefore they have to get it re-split

digital_run said:
i'd love to see a video of that....i think...
www.consumptionjunction.com :thumbs:

CAUTION....this site is NOT for the squeamish and is very NSFW!!!!!

yungnhopless562 said:
OoHeatheroO said:
Actually he got it surgically done.
The forked tongue is a splitting procedure that is done gradually over a period of months by professional piercing surgery.
well not exactly, the actual splitting is done all at once and i have never heard of them doing it gradually, also sometimes when people get it done their tongue heals "too well" and the two parts of the tongue fuse together again and therefore they have to get it re-split
Some people have done it gradually though.

I could only get through half of that video :lol: ..... why oh why would someone do that ??? .....Thanks for posting that young!!

digital_run said:
I could only get through half of that video :lol: ..... why oh why would someone do that ??? .....Thanks for posting that young!!
not a problem lol last night i had a dream of getting my tongue split, wierd aye? lol

and heather- yes some people do do it gradually, actually there is one gradual technique that a friend of mine in the UK got done were they take wire and string it through your tongue piercing and pull it a little the first tiem, cuttting a bit, then go back and do the rest, id want mine done under anesteshia even though that costs more, wonder what my son would think of that lol

I just have a ton of tattoos.. both arms, both legs, chest, back, and my neck.. in total I have around 30 or so. Just got done getting one re-done, 7 hours under the needle and almost $600 later.

i just have my left ear pierced. came close to getting another in the left ear but didn't like the look of the guy doing them :unsure:

Hoping to have a few tats in the future but need time to choose things that mean something to me.

Most reactions

Back