What do you guys think?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Wharfus2

Reaction score
Hi

Initially registered on the site and advised I was in the process of setting up a fish house.

Well I have eventually got fish in there just the debt of a small country later.

Here is my initial cory stock just looking for some feedback and opinions

Strated with

6x Albinos
10x Sterbai
22x Duplicareus (spelling?)
3 Arcuatus

Thanks in Advance

Dave

Hi Wharfus2 :)

IMHO, you can't go wrong with any kind of cory. They're the best! :thumbs:

But I am curious about why you chose to have so many of one kind and so few of another. :dunno:

Hi Inchworm

:D It wasn't planned honest I have had this project about 6 months in the making. My plan was always to have 6 of each hence the Albinos which I got from a local shop. I then saw the Skunk Corys but only 1 female and 2 males so thought fine I'll have them. Then inquired about 6 Sterbai the guy who is selling them said he had 10 and would discount if I took the group so thought ok again. Then he informs me he is in the process of closing down his fish-house and has 22 Duplicareus which again I can have discounted if I took the lot. :whistle:

So being the salesmans dream that I am I got all of the above :blink: but I only want 6 of each so will move the surplus on (fingers crossed).

Although looking at my post it do's look that I am slightly nuts :rofl:

Dave :*)

no, you're not nuts, cories are the best, I can never resist them...
only one thing though: you should buy some panda cories! :D

Oh goody, there you are. I was wondering where the "cory fish house" guy had gone. So what size, type, how many tanks are in the little building? What type of cory have you decided to work with first? Looks like you have the start on three right now. Can't wait to here how you are getting on. :D

ALASKA

Most reactions

trending

Back