OliveFish05 Fish Aficionado Tank of the Month 🏆 Joined Mar 8, 2021 Messages 3,588 Reaction score 3,313 Points 113 Location Eastern US Apr 19, 2022 #1 I think my anubias is flowering! What will it do next? I am so surprised. This is so fun
itiwhetu Naturally First Pet of the Month 🎖️ Joined Apr 29, 2012 Messages 8,825 Reaction score 6,597 Points 113 Location Hokitika, New Zealand Apr 20, 2022 #2 Just like you said it Flowered.
StripySnailGirl04 Fish Addict Joined Jan 25, 2022 Messages 947 Reaction score 548 Points 93 Location UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Universe Apr 20, 2022 #3 I am now officially very jealous. Congratulations on the flowers @OliveFish05!
Colin_T Fish Guru Supporting Member ⭐ Joined Jan 26, 2008 Messages 41,873 Reaction score 26,331 Points 113 Location Perth, WA Apr 20, 2022 #4 Let the leaves and flower stay out of water and see how big it gets.
PheonixKingZ Fish Guru Tank of the Month 🏆 Pet of the Month 🎖️ Fish of the Month 🌟 Joined May 8, 2019 Messages 17,740 Reaction score 11,922 Points 113 Location Lawrenceburg, KY Apr 20, 2022 #5 That’s so cool! That means it’s very healthy and doing well, good job.
Rocky99811 20 Kinda crazy, but somehow they let me stay Tank of the Month 🏆 Joined Jun 25, 2021 Messages 13,931 Reaction score 12,350 Points 113 Location NC, U.S.A Apr 20, 2022 #6 Awesome! Keep us updated!
OliveFish05 Fish Aficionado Tank of the Month 🏆 Joined Mar 8, 2021 Messages 3,588 Reaction score 3,313 Points 113 Location Eastern US Apr 20, 2022 #7 itiwhetu said: Just like you said it Flowered. Click to expand... So is this the flower itself? Thanks y’all, I am excited about it! How hard is it to get them to do this?
itiwhetu said: Just like you said it Flowered. Click to expand... So is this the flower itself? Thanks y’all, I am excited about it! How hard is it to get them to do this?
Back in the fold3 2 That One Guy Staff member Global Moderator ⚒️ Supporting Member ⭐ Joined May 25, 2019 Messages 6,455 Reaction score 9,692 Points 113 Location On the banks of the Yellowstone Apr 20, 2022 #8 That is awesome !
Fishmanic30 146 Gone Fishing Staff member Global Moderator ⚒️ Tank of the Month 🏆 Supporting Member ⭐ Joined Sep 23, 2013 Messages 13,637 Reaction score 16,037 Points 113 Location Northeastern USA Apr 20, 2022 #9 Yes that is the flower and it won't grow much more..it will eventually disappear. I have had many many of those flowers from my large anubias plants over the 8 years I've had them in the tanks.
Yes that is the flower and it won't grow much more..it will eventually disappear. I have had many many of those flowers from my large anubias plants over the 8 years I've had them in the tanks.