What chocolate are you?

Myrkk

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Was on a course and instead of the "tell us a little about yourself" they wanted to know what chocolate you are. So, what chocolate are you and why?

I went with a ferrero roche, crunchy on the outside, soft in the middle (or is that around the middle) and very nutty.

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month!
Pet of the Month!
Fish of the Month!
Reaction score
Was on a course and instead of the "tell us a little about yourself" they wanted to know what chocolate you are. So, what chocolate are you and why?

I went with a ferrero roche, crunchy on the outside, soft in the middle (or is that around the middle) and very nutty.
Rock road. A little cold and hard on the outside, but soft and a bit nutty on the inside. 🙃

Sgooosh

Fish Connoisseur
Fish of the Month!
Reaction score

i just ate a ferrero roche... those are yummy

wasmewasntit

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I'm a Bourneville Old Jamaica......absolutely love dark choccy and the rum & raisin variant is awesome......

Reasons for going with Bourneville Old Jamaica.....sometimes I can be very dark in my humour and in my thoughts, and the rum & raisin reminds me how indulgent I can be :)

wasmewasntit

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I'm the type of chocolate you don't eat coz I give everyone the poops.
Ex-Lax?

R.f4cd11c7b2f7cb85e9e9bf8aac40e560.jpg

I don't think it is manufactured anymore :lol:

Most reactions